Mining Technician - Mine Services
Job no: 968815
Work type: Permanent
Location: WA Regional
Minara Resources Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of Glencore and has grown to become one of the world's major Nickel and Cobalt producers. Our site, Murrin Murrin is a lateritic nickel operation utilising standard open cut mining practices in multiple pit locations integrated with a large scale hydrometallurgical process plant. All mining activities are conducted in line with our commitment to “Safety, Quality, Production”.
The Role: We are currently seeking a safety focused Mine Services Technician with proven experience and qualifications to meet the following criteria:
- Maintaining, servicing and repairing diesel-run water pumps (mechanical trade highly desirable)
- Operation of mobile earthmoving equipment and CV crane
- Maintenance and repair of crib hut and ablution buildings (carpenter or plumbing trade certificate desirable)
- Polywelding experience
- Valid Heavy Rigid and High-Risk Work licences
- Experience in open-cut mine production operations
- Proven track record of safe operating practices
To be successful in this role, you will be team player committed to performing in a dynamic operating environment and the unique challenges that come with a FIFO position.
The Lifestyle: This role is available on a permanent basis, offered on a 2:2 roster FIFO from Perth. Our site is only a short flight from Perth and our village is well equipped to keep you entertained. We have a fully equipped gym, tennis courts, basketball courts, cricket nets, swimming pool and tavern. All rooms have ensuite bathroom facilities.
To attain our future goals we need people who have a passion to excel in a challenging environment and those who are looking to become part of a dedicated team. If you feel you meet the listed criteria then apply now for consideration. We look forward to hearing from you!
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now